Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time is running out


Muse - Time is running out

From the album, absolution (2003). Obviously not from the newest album but I love this song nonetheless! Besides, I'm sure you know this song and love it too. :D



Eric Whitacre - This Marriage

Yet another beautiful piece by Eric Whitacre. For Choral fans and non-choral fans alike!





Righto, its 1:41 am and I promise not to sleep till 4 am. I will not fall asleep (chants 100 times)

Airported with Kenneth and Ivan (lol, KI) & it was pretty productive, but I shouldn't have given up on completing the art essay. Cause GP bored me to hell and I didn't study much, to hell with it!! i'll just study one topic and hope its gonna be fine.

Come to think of it, I can concentrate best with my earphones & w/o my specs on (so I can see nothing else but my notes 10 cm away) HAHA. & definitely not after many rounds of taptap revenge. So addictive.

The uncle at Gloria Jeans' Cafe talked to me about his son and other random stuff hahah so cute. We moved to macs after awhile cause it killed us to see other people on the nice sofa seats we wanted to be on.


All I've eaten for the past 14 hours = 1 ice cream cone, half my yong tau foo ingredients + 1/4 bowl of rice. best. OH, and half a cup of capuccino which was so bitter I had to give it away. No wonder my stomach is growling.





Man, I haven't done anything since a few hours ago so...

YES I WILL STAY UP TILL 4 AM AND I WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP.

Still feeling extremely screwed for promos. and nope, I haven't really been studying much even though I said I was/would, sigh I hate myself x1000. so I'm making these last few days count! Yes definitely!



Yucks why am I here. Tata!

No comments: